Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Is Virgin Deliberately Making it Impossible for People to Downgrade?

What is going on with Virgin. For the past 3 weeks I have been trying to downgrade or cancel but no chance.

I have called few times but unsuccessful. They seem to be hiding behind Covid 19. Been on my virgin media, said exactly what I wanted to do (downgrade package) yet it took me to a page to upgrade. I'm beginning to think it's deliberate. They seem to want to frustrate people so they can just leave it at that whilst they continue to charge them double.

I'll need this sorted asap with virgin or else I'll be disputing the current charges. On the basis that i have made several efforts to downgrade without success.

This is bad practice! We all understand these are unprecedented times, but make it easy for people to make decisions and action that online.

It's easy to direct people to upgrade, yet none for downgrading. The link they have for changing packages doesn't work. I have got screenshots of all the issues

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is Virgin Deliberately Making it Impossible for People to Downgrade?

you have never been able to downgrade online.
Call in just after 9am on a weekday is the best time

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos