cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International helpline for virgin customers

DanielleMorris1
Just joined

Hi,

I am a Virgin Media broadband customer who has moved from the UK to Canada. I still use there broadband services in the UK for the tenants in my houses Wi-Fi. My contract is due to end and I need to get in touch to ensure it cancels as they are trying to continue charging me. 

I have found no email, no phone number to call from abroad and when desperately trying to phone a number I thought was international have been charged almost $200 for it! The web chat on their website is always over a 100 minute queue and have not been successful getting through for the past 3 weeks… HELP!!!

I there any way to contact them from here? Note: I am not a Virgin Mobile customer, only broadband

2 REPLIES 2

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Try +44 7953 967 967 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Have you got anyone reliable in the UK who can post a letter for you if you email them the letter and they print/post it for you (friend, family member etc.)?

VM's cancellation page shows phone, chat or post to cancel. UK-based customers on here are regularly complaining about long waits and being cut off when the word 'cancel' is measured.

You can cancel your services by post as per info below

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/cancel-virgin-media

Use a first-class, signed-for delivery service. This will give you a date/time of delivery when you gave VM your 30 days’ notice to cancel. Also keep a record of the tracking number.

If you cancel during a minimum term period VM will charge you early disconnection fees.

Occasionally the VM forum team take pity on overseas customers and process the cancellation but that would not be guaranteed to happen.

You should get a VM forum team reply within a few days if someone moves your topic to the 'Management - Cable' forum.