cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installer has stapled through my central heating pipe

Samis
Joining in

Hi 

Virgin Media installer stapled the virgin cable very close to my radiator pipes and at least one of the staples has gone straight into the pipe causing damage and water to escape, as well as damage to the surrounding area.

Please can someone help me to get this fixed urgently.

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Samis 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear of this install experience and damage. 

I can see you've spoke to the team this morning and they have raised a case for you. This has been sent to the install damage team. I myself have mailed them for you and they'll be in touch asap. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

It's been a week and no one has called back yet. This is pretty awful. 

I have chased every single morning and been told by technical support that a field agent will be calling me either that day or the next and have yet to receive anything.

This is an urgent issue which I'd needed to be fixed urgently. To not even at least get the call back after a whole week is shockingly bad and incredibly distressing

Thanks for coming back to us with an update Samis. I'm sorry to hear that the team haven't yet got in touch about your complaint, I will get in touch with the team to in turn to get them to get in touch with you urgently to get this resolved. I can see that the team are working on this and have been in touch with the area manager but I will get them to update as soon as possible. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

It's now been two weeks now and still no call or email back to arrange someone to fix the plumbing and damage. I'm shocked that it's taking so long to even get a response.

I've called and chase regularly. And keep getting told the field team have emailed back the technical team and that they Weill call back urgently within the next day, and still nothing.

Hi @Samis 

I'm really sorry you have not heard back. I have sent a chaser mail for you now to ensure you're contacted.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill