Menu
kristaylor1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Installation

Hello,

Has anyone else had serious problems with their installation date? I ordered tv and broadband on 11th October and after multiple calls and online chats I've got little to no help. I still have no installation date and my 'pre-pull' date just goes back a day everyday. So frustrating and wondered if anyone else has had this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation

Hi kristaylor1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you still haven't been installed, I have had a look our end and can see there is construction work needed, 

I have sent a email to the area managers to look into this and give you a update.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
kristaylor1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon Paul,

Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure if I missed the call or not but I didn't get a voicemail so while I may have missed their call I'd appreciate it if they could give me another call and perhaps leave a number if I'm unable to pick up at the time.

I really need an update now, it's been far too long.

Thanks again for your reply, appreciate that.

K

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kris,

I am sorry to hear you missed a call, I have reached out gain.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
kristaylor1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I've still had nothing and I'm still none the wiser as to when my installation will be done or why there has been an almost 3 month delay since the original install date....

K

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kris,

Thank you for coming back, I have looked into this again, so I can give you some further information which I cannot post publicly I will send you a invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos