Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Install cancelled 15 times - help? Beware support

My install has been cancelled 15 times in a row. Not that Virgin tell me, they just don’t turn up.

Calling support gets me nowhere. Just lies.

I’ve complained but no one is calling me back.

Today, 15th scheduled day, support said they had spoken to the install team. Definitely on their way. What is your mobile number we’ll call you if there’s any disruption. Please make sure you’re at home. Can you guess what happened? Correct. Nothing. I spent another hour on the phone on hold until trying to speak to someone until the call centre closed and my call cut off.

I’m at a loss. Perhaps someone at Virgin reads this and can explain what is going on and how they can resolve this. My partner has gone to stay with family as she can’t work from our home.

I hear Zen broadband is great.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Install cancelled 15 times - help? Beware support

I forgot to mention. On another occasion they told me me the engineer was outside. As I can see both the front door and the gate from my desk, this was a bare faced lie.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Today’s update...

First call to support got transferred three times until they disconnected me.

Called back and spoke to a manager. Lack of notes on my account suggest no one has done anything at all so far.

Contrary to my online account, nothing will happen today. He has no idea what is going on. I can’t complain because they are closed. They can’t look into the issue today because the install office is closed. Try again tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @iamalex 

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with getting your services installed. I can see that you spoke with someone today regarding this, are you able to confirm that they have been able to advise you further regarding this matter? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Someone got back to me after I emailed CEO and other folks who’s email addresses were online.

I now have the cable brought to the house. Install on Monday.

However, I still do not know if there will be internet after the install. The supply to the area is indefinitely knackered.

Apparently this info isn’t available to the wider team. Like the team who sold me the package.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Please keep us posted on your install and how your services are after

thanks

Zoie

0 Kudos