cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indian call centers for virgin media

Labcsgi2012
Joining in

I have been lied to and conned TWICE now by people from a virgin media call centre! Please can someone tell me how I can speak to someone here in the UK?

First I was gifted an add on to my broadband. I was assured that this was a good gesture by virgin media and was at no extra cost. However, I was charged for this extra service and I had to go through a very hard battle to get it removed.

Now, I have been scammed into paying extra on my TV package Bill. I was told multiple times that I'd I made this payment now, I would not have to pay anything for the rest of the month. And yet, I've still been charged! 

How can virgin media let these scammers work for them? Have they no self respect? I know it will be cheaper to have overseas callers than UK based ones, but surely quality over quantity showed prevail. 

I know I was Stupid to fall for this a second time, however this should not happen! This is the first time I've been with virgin, after being a SKY customer for over 20 years. And I will be going back to SKY once this horrid contact ends. The package is good, but the customer service is shocking! If I have to pay more for Sky, then so be it. At least they are honest when they take your money and don't steal it by way of scamming people!

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Labcsgi2012 wrote:

Please can someone tell me how I can speak to someone here in the UK?

There is no "magic wand" to speak to a UK-centre, else everyone would be using it and it would become counter-productive.

If you call VM early doors, soon after they open at 8am then the chances of getting a UK-based agent are increased - but the only alternative you have is to wait on this forum for a couple of days and a staff member should respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Labcsgi2012 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear of the poor experience you've reported concerning your dealings with colleagues on the telephone. And sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R