Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Increase in Bill

Please confirm why my next bill has increased by £60

Please consider reducing my bill or I will leave Virgin and go to Sky

Please call me [MOD EDIT: Removed] to discuss.  I will go to the ombudsmen if I don't get a response

Regards

Janice Finn

Account Number [MOD EDIT: Removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Increase in Bill

you can't go direct to any ombudsman. you have to follow the complaints procedure first.
https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-complaint

if your bill has increased by £60, i suspect it is because a 'loyalty' discount has ended. check your previous bills which usually reveals the answer.

although you might think threatening to go to sky will generate a response, sky aren't really dealing with new customers now until june. if you do leave obviously you have to give 30 days notice.

two current options are live chat or the text service to contact virgin. 0753 305 1809. you are likely in for a long wait, but in the current situation that is the way it is for most companies.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Your attitude is very rude. Please can you call me [REMOVED]

Janice Finn

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

not smart to post your phone number in public. No one from VM can call you anyway. but the public might now. you have just put your security at risk

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos