Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Incorrectly Charged

Took a contract out two months ago with a deal of free installation and activation fee. Also the deal was first 3 months were free.

Got my first bill and of course I had been charged for everything, been on the phone to the "complaints" team, who said we need to listen to the call to get anything sorted for you and this would take a month... I wait a month and ring today to get an update and now I'm being told it will take 45 days to get an update. Am I doing something wrong or is there a better way to get this resolved?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrectly Charged

Hi there Heggsz,

I'm sorry to hear about the surprise charges for installation and activation. Can I ask how you took the contract out? I've found your details using the information we have on here and can see that you've spoken to several agents who have made the necessary arrangements so they can investigate the contract with a different Team.

I can see that the agent you recently spoke to has logged your concerns and I'm sorry for the time it's taking but please be patient with us whilst we investigate this.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrectly Charged

HI Lisa

I made a phone call to the sales team to get the account set up etc. The deal was no installation/activation fee and the first 3 months were free. I've rang several times but keep getting palmed off each time with different excuses so I don't know where else to go to get this sorted.

Thanks

Zack

0 Kudos