cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect registration details

Rotimi
Joining in

Hi,

I called virgin media customer care about two months ago to register for broadband internet. The device came in about a couple of days later. I got no bill for two months, nor was I charged even after setting up a direct debit initially. I called the customer helpline to lay a complaint and discovered that my name and email address on the account was incorrect. I could not even pass the security check, as I am pretty sure the initial customer care agent also recorded incorrect details.

My internet access has been disconnected for some days now, and it's frustrating. 

I have called and chatted with the virgin media team, but I can not seem even to pass the security check stage. I don't even have my account number. The only thing I have is the pre-contract docs. 

What can I do?

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Rotimi,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account with us, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me Rotimi, have you had issues since you moved property?

Do you have any connection at all via WiFi or wired connection?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L