Menu
Rpblack
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect contract price

Hi originally was called by a field sales agent who sold me broadband and tv to start in April 2021. I then called virgin media to add a sim only package to the bundle but then was sent a contract with pricing way off what we agreed on the phone. 
I have contacted the field sales agent who says I will be paying £33.99 a month.
I have contacted the call centre who advise I will pay £39.99 a month. 
However the contract sent out says £62.99. 
Has anyone had a similar issue and what did you end up paying? 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect contract price

Hi Rpblack 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear there has been some discrepancies with your offer. I would be happy to assist with this. 

Have the team mentioned if you will be receiving and rolling credits or amendments to bring the monthly price to what you were offered? 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Rpblack
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Natalie, 

thanks for your reply.

I spent quite a while yesterday speaking to Virgin call centre and also messaging via their text service. I have been advised by both that I will be charged £39.99 a month when my service starts which is what I had agreed.

I just find it bizarre that a company as big as Virgin cannot send out accurate contracts that specify the agreed price taking into account the welcome discount. Although I’m not 100% comfortable with having an inaccurate contract I’ve been assured that the notes on my account state the agreed price and I also have a text conversation to back it up. 

let’s see what happens when me service starts in April!

thanks

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for letting us know you have spoken to the team to confirm the package price, 

If you find there are any issues once the service goes live, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos