cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing amount

Tomweb84
Joining in

Hello

I have been a customer with Virgin media (TV, phone and broadband) for two years now.

I recently had to renew my contract, which wasn't a problem, happy to do this as the service has always been good. However for some reason my next bill which was meant to be £88 has come through and been taken out of my bank account at £251!! I called virgin about this and the first representative put a note on the system to process a refund. This didn't happen so I called back and was told virgin cannot offer a refund but I will not be charged for my next bill 

I am baffled as to why I can't get a refund to be honest and I really don't trust that virgin have updated the account and that I will still be charged for my next bills. 

I am absolutely disgusting by the customer service and want to receive the full refund ASAP. How do I go about this?

2 REPLIES 2

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tomweb84,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to see there's been some confusion with the pricing. If we've applied a credit to the account you can either choose to have your future bills deducted from this amount, or we can arrange a cheque refund.

I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me over private message Tomweb84,

Glad I was able to help 🙂

Alex_Rm