Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect bill

Hi

I've been billed incorrectly. I have a transcript from a previous live chat conversation which confirms that my bill is supposed to be £68.82 for 1 May 2020 but I received an email later saying that my next bill is £115.95!

I've been trying to get in contact with Virgin Media via telephone but due to the Coronavirus situation none of the call centres seem to be open. I've tried messaging via the live chat but no one has answered me on there even though I waited over an hour for a response. And when I checked today, even the button to message them isn't showing up. There doesn't seem to be any specific email address for customer support either.

It will be very difficult if they take that amount from my account via direct debit. Can anyone help me? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect bill

Hi Sakinah, 

I apologise that you have had some issues with regards to the billing on your account. 

Can I suggest that you contact the team using the text messaging service on 07533051809. 

I hope this helps! 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Edward

Thank you for your response.

I've tried the number that you suggested and have reached the team but seem to have been cut off before anyone can properly deal with my problem.

This is the third time I've tried to contact them via text. Is there an email address that I can use to contact them instead so that I don't have to keep repeating myself with no resolution?

Many thanks

Sakinah

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sakinah_B,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am sorry for the billing confusion and I'll be happy to look into this for you.

I am going to send you a PM now so I can get some details and we can discuss this freely.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos