Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect bill amount after moving house

Hi,

I have been trying to get through to billing but they are closed, got through to cancellations and they said they can't help.

I moved house on 21st Feb and was paying £30 a month, my contract ends on 27th May. 

I specifically stated on the chat who I spoke to about the house move that I did not want any changes to my account therefore no new contract to be started, but to keep my existing at £30, they said tha is fine and the move will only cost £20 fee. 

I have just seen my bill and it is for £87, not only did the person I spoke to start me on a new contract for 12 months but also doubled my monthly cost to £59.

If billing call centre is closed, how am I supposed to get this fixed? 

I'm an NHS Nurse in London and I really do not have the time to be spending hours on the phone trying to get through to someone, can anyone recommend a wa forward? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect bill amount after moving house

The same thing has happened to me (I also work in a hospital and this is more stressful than work at the moment!) I have been in a chat queue for 4 hours now with no one responding. If you get an answer please post how you got through as I would also like to know - thanks

0 Kudos