Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect bill after renewing contract

Hi,

I recently renewed my contract with Virgin for M200 whilst I was still under the original 12 month contract (as in , it hadn't ended yet but was in the last month). I expected a slight increase in price due to promotional discounts ending and was told I could get £38 a month with a £3credit applied bringing the total to £35 a month. My first bill has come through at £40 with an additional £5 due to "package changes" yet I haven't changed my package ( I was on M200 before) and it was still in the previous promotional period?

Also the credit of £3 applied was put in as a one off charge/credit which leads me to believe that this will not occur again and I will be paying £38 a month which is not what I agreed. I did all this over the phone on the 18th March and multiple times asked the representative (Virgin) if my future bill would be £35 and they said yes (although they did say they would have to get their manager to apply the £3 discount separately as they had maxed out their giveaways).

I have tried to use the web chat but it never gets past the final part of the "bot" telling me they will put me through to the next person available and I also tried the text function and I'm currently sat at the same point. I tried calling but the hold time was stated as being over an hour and with the current situation I figured this may be my best shot?

Can someone/ anyone help with this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect bill after renewing contract

HI SinDaniels,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately we do not make package changes I would advise you use our text message service you can reach them on this number 07533 051 809

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos