cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect amount

cbut
Tuning in

Hi, could anyone help me with understanding why virgin media only collected some of my bill from my bank account last month rather that the full amount? 

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have a mobile that’s been transferred to O2? If so the remaining amount will be a Direct Debit from them. If not, wait for a VM staff member to get to your post in 2 or 3 days.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi cbut 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear there has been some confusion with your bills this month. I've taken a look on our side, and can see you spoke with our team recently. Were you able to discuss your bill with them? 

If you have had any form of credit applied to your account by one of our team, then this may have been deducted from any upcoming Direct Debit, but you should have been informed is this was going to be the case. Do you know whether you had any credit applied since you received your bill?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi Reece, I spoke to them but I’m not really sure they understood what was going on. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ah, thanks for letting us know, cbut.

I'm going to send you a private message, so I can look into this further, and hopefully clear things up. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and selecting "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi cbut 👋

Thanks for your quick replies to my private messages. I'm glad we have been able to clear things up in regard to your billing. If you do need anything else, feel free to create a new post, and one of our team will be more than happy to assist.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team