cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect account number

Charlie420
Tuning in

I have just moved in & installed my internet and tv a few days ago. My account number is wrong on my MyVirginMedia app and I cannot change it. It won't let me access my bills or anything as the account number is wrong 

16 REPLIES 16

It looks like my email address that I used to sign up with is attached to an old account in my ex partners name.

when I login all I see is her account number and name. When i try to register it says we have founds you and I click on the email and it takes me through to the old account.

I tried to register with a second email address but I can’t get passed the first screen. It throws up a an error. And says please use the email address that you used to sign up to virgin media.  So basically all I am asking is can my email address be associated with the account in my name not my ex partners?

thanks

Thanks for coming back to me @GingerMike.

Can you please try clearing cache and cookies on the browser you're using to see if you can then register with the E-Mail address you signed up with for me?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi I tried that using safari not the app on my phone: it logged me in but the account number and are were blank. This is the same as before but it redirected me as shown on photo attached

B2C76A82-8C37-43D7-BBC5-25BDD98C3ACC.png

 Now I get this

B8899BA1-CF8D-4F93-831E-3D42C79884B3.png

Thanks for coming back to me @GingerMike.

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you to see if this can be resolved.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

We finally got this resolved I have to say David_Bn has been amazing and didn’t give up!

The problem was with a historic account attached to my email address. Support had to resolve in the end however without the forum I wouldn’t have got there.

Excellent news @GingerMike, and I'm pleased I was able to have this resolved for you.

Do feel free to come back to our Community Forums if you experience any further issues with our services.

All the best,

David_Bn