cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Late Payment Fee

Maks1
Joining in

I am gobsmacked and totally confused.

I have DD with VM. Bills come out every month on or around 22nd. Each bill highlights the amount as £28. Last month the bill was £28. The money came out of 23rd (I'm guessing due to 22nd being a Sunday). I can see this via my banking app. Transaction date and posted date are both 23rd.

I stupidly signed up to stream (also a nightmare to set up and lied to in sales pitch). Told the £15 activation fee would be on my next bill.

My bill for this month has come through as £50.50. £28 as usual, £15 for activation and now a random £7.50 for a late payment. I have no idea why this is here and want it removed. I have been building my credit score after a challenging few years and this will negatively impact my credit score. I want this reversed immediately so there is no adverse impact. This is your mistake unless I have been mis-sold.

Of course I have received my bill at 22.38pm so cannot call.

I am furious. It has already been a nightmare. 

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Maks1 thanks for your post although we're very sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

This is disappointing to hear, if you've paid your bills automatically via Direct Debit and this has come out when it should have done there'll be no reason for this late payment fee.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you. Kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W