Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect Contract price, confirmed by 3 Customer service people but no change

We upgraded our package to go from Broadband and Phone to include TV as well. It was done via the online chat. I double checked the price included everything which they confirmed.

The new contract was emailed a day later and was almost 30 quid more than the agreed price. Managed to get through by phone they said yes that's fine it will be honoured if we go back through chat, or offered the bizarre choice of them cancelling it and resetting it up for 10 pounds more than agreed!

Back onto online chat, after a couple of hours another representative agreed, and said they would be sending out another contract with the correct price on. Nothing came through. 

Tried using the complaint form online, no acknowledgement despite saying one will be through within 48 hours.

Used twitter, they said to use SMS, after several hours they agreed that this wasn't acceptable, 'don't worry we'll help you out' then as expected, nothing further.

Is there anyway of actually getting this resolved?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Contract price, confirmed by 3 Customer service people but no change

Just bringing this back up as it's dropped off the front page without a VM response.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Contract price, confirmed by 3 Customer service people but no change

And again, the problem has still not been resolved and other threads have been noticed by VM staff so hopefully I'll get some help soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah and you're bumping everyone else off the page in the process..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well yes, but given they don't appear to look beyond the first page the other option while still being ignored on the text service would be to start a new topic every day which would have the same effect? I'd just love an acknowledgement of my complaint to know the clock is ticking towards escalating to CISAS.

I think it's pretty clear VM have currently have 'issues' and we're all just trying to get our own sorted as best we can, I have nothing but sympathy for everyone here and I hope everyone gets a swift and fair resolution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Standard practice by VM. Get your evidence and just go to CISAS if they don't fix your problem. Then they will fold instantly. 

0 Kudos