Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect Contract Pricing

Hi,

I agreed a new contract price (£64) over the phone, some items were removed which I specifically asked to be kept on. 

I was then able to get in touch with a live chat agent. I tried to explain that a mistake had been made, but it seemed I wasn’t being understood. After being unable to get through on the phone prior to this, I agreed the higher price (£20 more) to save any additional wasted time. 

I’ve just had the first bill though and it is yet another £20 higher (£40 total versus original agreed price) for the same package. I’ve spent enough time queuing, sent emails that were never responded to weeks ago and at this point would like to just cancel please. 

Account number: [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Contract Pricing

remove your account number

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lstokes1,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry that you've had problems with your package price and getting this correct. We wouldn't like to see you leave us. 

We're not able to process cancellations via these forums, but you can do this by calling our team or in writing to Complaints, Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA.

However if you do want to look at your package to get this resolved, then you can text our team on 07533051809 and they will be happy to help.

Any problems, please let me know.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for your response.

Is there an email address to submit complaints to please to avoid the need to write by hand?

Thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Louis,

Using the following link contactus/make-a-complaint  you can submit the complaint via webform (click on sign in and submit your issue)

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much for that Dave, much appreciated. 

Enjoy your evening,

Louis

0 Kudos