Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect Contract Name

Hi,

I signed up to Virgin Media for the Broadband and Phone service on 3rd Feb speaking to a rep over the phone. since signing up i didnt receive any confirmation email or welcome email or my contract via email and was wondering why this was. so few days later i contacted virgin media again and found out that my first name was spelt incorrectly by the rep by one letter and my email address was also spelt incorrectly by the rep again by one letter.

so i got this corrected on that phone call and the adviser updated my account details on their system to reflect this but i still did not get sent my contract via email for the services i've ordered or a welcome/confirmation email regarding my account number or anything.

so managed to get my account number over the phone along with my area reference code and registered for My Virgin Media. Checked out everything on there and my name and email has also been updated/corrected. BUT when i go to the Bills section and select View My Contract - the contract itself still has the incorrect spelling of my first name and shows the incorrect email that it was sent out to.

now my question to virgin media is - Can my name be corrected on my contract and for it to be sent out to my correct email address ?

I am not due to go live with my services yet as my install date is scheduled for 19th Feb but contract has already been generated on my account. I cant be expected to sign a contract with incorrect details on it - so virgin media or someone that can help - please get back to me with some advise on this.

already asked about this over the phone saying if it can be corrected or not - i was told by rep apparently it cant as its already been generated - i hope this is not the case...

also i apologise if this is not the correct board to post this on - its my first time being here since I'm new...

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Contract Name

Sorry to hear of the issue officiallysam, I would need to take a further look into this via a private message, to see if we can amend the name on your contract.

I will drop over a private message now, please respond with the requested details and we can get this looked into further for you.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Contract Name

Hi Steven,

just replied back to your private message.

thanks

0 Kudos