Menu
snellinator
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect Billing after upgrade

Seem as though this is not an unusual occurrence.
I have complained a total of 4 times in the last 2 months but still nothing has been sorted, despite being assured that it would be corrected on the next bill. Like others - I get told my account bill will not show the correct amount but I will receive a refund on the billed total.

I upgraded to Virgin 360 in April with a deal (which I have email evidience for) that would increase my broadband bill by only £2.50 for the next 18 months making a total of £65. Despite this - Virgin have billed me twice now for £94. I have used chat and called twice to get this sorted.

The last phone call ended with assurance that I would receive a call from Virgin within the next 72 hours - of course nothing happened - no missed calls.

I am at the point of wishing I hadnt bothered and going back to sky, but I fully expect the effort to remove the TV package and revert back to just broadband will also be a very excrusciating experience.

Can anyone on this forum help - I have a complaint number if that helps.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Billing after upgrade

Hi @snellinator,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

I'm really sorry that you're not being charged the correct amount for your bill, which had agreed on, I can take a further look into this for you but would need to do this via a private message, so that we can pass account security and get this investigated.

I will send a private message over in a moment, so that we can get started, please look out for my private message, it will be a small purple envelope on the right hand side of your screen.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Billing after upgrade

Thanks for coming back to us @snellinator and I can only apologise for the issues with the team that you've had trying to get this resolved. 

If you have any further issues, please contact us here and we will be able to help out.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos