cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Bill

bren11
Joining in

Account - removed

On 31/3/23  I rang to cancel my contract as it was bring increased midterm.

I was paying £110 a month and it was being increased to £131.50 a month.

I spoke to Paul Sears who advised that if I change my mind about cancelling, they would reduce it to £97 a month (with exact same packages) and no other one fees involved.

I received contract via email from Virgin on 31/3/23 which reflected what he told me. I still have this how I can attach to this contract to this complaint?

However, I then noticed that on 23/5/23 I had £217.27 taken from my Bank Account. I rang to challenge this and was told by Neill that he could see the notes that Pauls Sears put in the system and for some reason the credits were NOT put into my account.

Also there was a £76 Mid Cycle change on the bill. 

The contact I agreed ( was to £97 a month) I have this in writing from you with no fee.

Can you please honour the contract  and refund the £120.27 and apply the deal which I agreed with Paul on 31/3/23. Feel free to listen to the call I made with him.

Can you please confirm you amending bill?

Patrick Kelly

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi bren11,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Many apologies for the issues faced with the account and contract.

Just to clarify a few matters on this, when you re-raised this with the team did they investigate the said call? If so did they advise of their next steps?

Secondly what is the monthly bill amount at the moment?

Regards,

Kain

Hi Kain .  Thanks for the quick response.

I gave all the details of the complain to Neill but he would not own the issue and said I need to speak to Customer Services he was unable to transfer and could not give me the direct number to call. I had been on phone for 30 mins and got nowhere so I have decided to post the complaint  here.  I was paying £110 a month and and got it down to  £97 a month .   Can you help me please?  I have the contract from Virgin that shows its £97 a month but Virgin have taken £217.17 from my account.   Can you please take ownership of this complaint ? Many Thanks . Patrick

I'll pop you a PM so we can take a closer look into this. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs