Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect Bill

Hi there,

My bill is usually £31 per month. For some reason the bill I received this month was £43.19 but there doesn't appear to be any extra charges for this account from the previous month's bill.

I had received a credit in February 2020 for overpaying amounts on bills from August - October 2019, so the bill in February was £22.

Could I get an explanation of this difference and if in error, could you please credit my account with £12.91.

Regards,

Vivian

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Bill

You need a customer services representative as they have billing access permissions to make amendments to customer accounts, we can't do this here.

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options.

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos