Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect Bill

I have just moved over to a new contract after moving house. Our first bill has been issued and, so far as I can make sense of it, the bill seems to be incorrect. 

In changing over to the new contract we decided to keep the same internet speed but reduce our TV package to a cheaper option. We were told this would bring our bill down from £87 a month to around £62.

However when our new bill arrived, under the section, 'Your Package' it says the bill is £87, yet our TV channels have already been removed. So it seems we are paying the same amount for less channels despite being told our bill was to be brought down.

It's annoying as we confirmed with the call centre staff three of four times whether or not our bill would be coming down, and they said that it would be.

Is anyone able to assist me? I would rather not go through the call centre again if possible.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Bill

Hi CSMacDonald,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry there is some confusion around you billing and package price, 

When did you call to downgrade the package bearing in mind any changes are done on a 30 days notice period so the charges showing on your bill wouldn't of changed if the package hadn't when the bill was generated, 

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thanks for responding.

The bill was issued 20/01/2020, which I think was less than 30 days from when we phoned to downgrade the package. It sounds like that explains why the amount is not correct.

I'll wait and see what the bill is next month, from what you're saying I understand that our bill should be correct from then on.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please wait for your next bill and let us know whether it's correct. If it's not we'll take a look for you.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos