Menu
trurorules
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect Bill

I am really furious with Virgin Media and would like one of their team to look into my issue asap. 

I changed my package last month and was advised that my first bill would be £39.50 then the second would be the new rate £53.00. However I had £53 taken out and now the second bill still states £53. I rang Virgin and was given an email to write to. They sent a bog standard email stating they would contact me within at least 2 working days - well that was a week ago. I have resent another email to them but not convinced I will get anywhere.

As a long serving customer of Virgin (30+ years) I have found this service not customer focussed - yes I am aware that staffing is low due to Coronovirus etc but I just want to get it sorted before my next payment is due at the end of the month.

Sorry to be grumpy!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Bill

Hi trurorules

Thanks for posting. I am sorry for the billing issue and happy to assist further. I'll send you a PM so we can discuss security

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Bill

Thanks for joining me on PM trurorules,

Just to update the thread, the billing issue was all sorted 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos