Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Impossible to return kit

I'm in despair at how incredibly difficult it's proving to be, to return kit to Virgin. 

I cancelled my contract in early September as  I was moving abroad. On the 7th September I got an email saying the kit needed to be returned and the returns packaging 'was winging its way' to me. Except it wasn't. It never arrived.

I have since  requested the packaging three times - guess what? It hasn't been delivered.

It's now 6 weeks on and I've now moved abroad - but Virgin's  equipment hasn't. It is currently sitting with a very kind neighbour at my old address and will be returned just as soon as the returns packaging arrives.

It has proved impossible to contact anyone to find out  how to return the equipment when the returns packaging clearly isn't being sent, even tho it says it has been. I've spent hours on online help and it just goes round in circles. 

Has anyone successfully managed to return kit recently - and if so, how? 

It's just ridiculous to have to spend so much time trying to sort this - it's like I'm being punished by Virgin for daring to cancel the contract. 

Please, is there anyway to circumvent this endless loop or requesting returns packaging and it not being delivered?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Impossible to return kit

Good morning @Nell2020

Welcome to the forums, thank you for reaching out to us. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues returning your equipment. 

You can re-apply for your returns equipment here

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for replying - but I have used that link twice before in the last 3 weeks

The returns packaging has still not been sent. 

Plus, now I am abroad,  I need the packaging to be sent to my ex-neighbour who now has the equipment; however, that form doesn't allow me to put in his name, instead of mine.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me. 

No problem at all, I can chase this up for you,  I will need to drop you a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That would be great - thank you!

0 Kudos