cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to get through on the phone

Lüdenscheid
Joining in

I decided to leave virgin media even though the guy on the phone offered me a great deal to stay, I stuck to my guns because we’ve suffered with poor broadband for years, however on reflection and to avoid the hassle of changing we decided to stay with virgin but after ringing every day for a week and being on hold for over 3 hours every day  ( apart from the numerous times I was cut off ) it seems virgin doesn’t want my business, it’s absolutely impossible to get through and speak to someone, how virgin stay in business is a mystery to me 

2 REPLIES 2

carl_pearce
Community elder

@Lüdenscheid wrote:

I decided to leave virgin media even though the guy on the phone offered me a great deal to stay, I stuck to my guns because we’ve suffered with poor broadband for years, however on reflection and to avoid the hassle of changing we decided to stay with virgin but after ringing every day for a week and being on hold for over 3 hours every day  ( apart from the numerous times I was cut off ) it seems virgin doesn’t want my business, it’s absolutely impossible to get through and speak to someone, how virgin stay in business is a mystery to me 

Probably with all the other customers on the line at the same time as you contacting VM.

Cardiffman282
Super solver

It's about to get a lot lot worse https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2023/07/24/virgin-media-o2-to-slash-2000-jobs/

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here