cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to contact Movers Team

user0329
Joining in

Hi,

I've been trying to get in touch with the movers team for the past three weeks to let them know of my move.

I have checked and my new address is not serviced by VirginMedia. I have used the online chat bot countless of times now, each time filling the details in again and again and I'm always told to wait for someone to contact me back, but nobody has ever contacted me back.

It's been three weeks now and I am moving in 11 days. I have called customer service several times as well and been on hold for over an hour each time to wait to speak to someone.

I have talked to the cancellations team and always been redirected to the movers team, but again I'm always on hold for hours. Called the same team again and have been given a direct number to the movers team and when I called it said the department was shut due to Covid. So, I've emailed residentialwayleave@virginmedia.co.uk but again no reply.

At this point I don't know what else to do. I certainly won't wait on the phone for hours again. It's unheard of that a customer needs to go through all this to get in touch with someone. Sort it out please!

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @user0329 

Thank you so much for you post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your recent move. We aren't able to assist with this via the forums but if you give our teams a call on 150/0345 454 1111 or you can use the WhatsApp service on 07305327112 then the teams will do all they can to assist. 

Thank you again