Menu
Covmarco
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Impossible to cancel

Once again went round the loop of waiting on hold patiently for 40 minutes only to be dumped by the Scotland call centre - -strangely The calls never drop  whilst on hold only after being answered. I’ve been trying for weeks to cancel I’ve written twice thankfully the second time recorded delivery obviously not acknowledged neither has my formal complaint I made on the 17th of December been answered or even acknowledged. I’ve cancelled the direct debit no doubt the scumbags will come after me for missing payments et cetera I really would like for them to take me to court words fail me to describe how Disgraceful this company has become how can any member of the “management” team accept a wage - Surely they cannot be oblivious and it’s not like it’s not been going on for years now

Colleyco
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Impossible to cancel

I've been treated the same way about a faulty phone they supplied and don't want to fix absolutely disgrace.

I've 3 phone contracts, tv,internet and landline all will be cancelled as soon as possible 

0 Kudos
Covmarco
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes the service is absolutely abysmal and gets the point where you’re tearing your hair out with frustration why they can’t see this I don’t know because it seems like everyone is having the same problem

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Covmarco,

Thanks for posting on our community forums and I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to speak to our disconnection team.

Have you been able to speak to the team to get your cancellation request raised?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos