cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to cancel my contract.

Chris0
Tuning in

I rang VM on 25 August to cancel all of my services. After a lengthy phone call, I was told my services would end on 24 September. I received a text and emails confirming this.

Today, I received an email and text, containing pre-contract documents for a new contract which I haven't, and will not agree to. I tried phoning, but was put on hold for too long. I'm now on live chat, 45 minutes into a 97 minute wait time.

Fuming!

Can anyone from VM speed up this process via email or direct message on here. All I want to do is cancel everything - again!

5 REPLIES 5

Cardiffman282
Super solver

Do please let Ofcom know all about your cancellation experience with VM https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Community-Natter/Breaking-OFCOM-investigating-VM-over-difficult...

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Thanks for the link. I've let ofcom know of my experience.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Chris0 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and I am so sorry to hear about this. 

I am going to drop you a private message now to confirm some more details and investigate further so we can have this resolved, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I've replied to your message.

Thank you.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for joining me via Private Message Chris0 - great to hear the issue is now resolved for you. Have a great day 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs