Menu
Ledcamrock
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Impossible to cancel my broadband contract

Like others here, I tried phoning but no reply after ages, web chat, texting and sent a notice of cancellation by recorded delivery on 4 November to the Swansea office and never received acknowledgement. The new house owner is now probably paying for the same broadband service.

Virgin please do something! I have a second Virgin contract and if this isn’t resolved I will cancel that too.

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Impossible to cancel my broadband contract

You're best contacting at 8am to avoid queues and ensure you're getting it done ASAP. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ledcamrock,

The cancellation address is 

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Ledcamrock,

Sorry you've been unable to get through to our Retentions Team to cancel your account at your old property. We're unable to cancel contracts on this Forum I'm afraid but please call us on 150 / 03454541111 to get your account cancelled. 

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos