Menu
diiiegoxx83
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Impossible cancel Virgin Media

Hi,

I just moved home and virgin media (for 2 year happy costumer). Unfortunately my new contract is on 18Months min period with high monthly cost... I spent a week, hours and hours in queue at the phone but without finding someone capable to have my contract problem fixed. I decided to cancel my contract as still in the first 14days of initial agreement but nobody phone/chat want to cancel it and my call get systematically fw to a point of no answer/return (It seems they have some dead leaf for us in their ping pong costumer service).

How can I cancel my contract?  Why is so difficult deal with you guys?

Regards,

Diego

0 Kudos
BrianY
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Impossible cancel Virgin Media

Customer services open 08.00am, reports say the best time to ring/shorter waiting times.
0 Kudos
diiiegoxx83
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes, 8:00 am is when I start ringing them.... it is really an odyssey:

I'm going to write down cancel in front of my contract and post to them but the address reported on the back of the contract

This address does not show up in any google search ... so I'm wondering if it is the correct one.

Virgin Media, Winnall Down, Alresford Road, Winchester, Hampshire SO21 1FP 

Can someone confirm this is the right address to post a notification to Virgin?

Regards,

Diego

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I called cancellations/retentions team 8:30 Friday morning and got through in less than a minute, so it it's possible.

Re the address, it doesn't look right, but I can't remember the exact address. The correct one is written in your contract so have a look in that.

0 Kudos
sayekm
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The queue can be long but will eventually get through to retention team.

I find if you have a hands free kit and carry on with your day you won't notice the wait time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M200 Oomph - 5GB SIM + 3 extra SIM family plan - BT whole Wi-Fi - Sky Q
............................................................................................................................
Don't cry over Virgin price increase instead speak to retentions team and negotiate a better deal.
0 Kudos