cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idiot driver!

ashmck88
Joining in

Absolutely appalling driving by one of your drivers in Coatbridge this afternoon! First time he cut right, in front of traffic after sitting in a left hand only lane then further along the road sat in a lane to go straight on and turned left into traffic. Cut my sister off who had 2 babies and a toddler in her car! I have the registration of the van. If he drives like that daily then I’m sure it won’t be the first time he’s been complained about. Also trying to contact this company is ridiculous if you don’t have an account with them 🙄

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ashmck88 thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Are you able to kindly provide a photo of the registration of the van and we can pass this onto the appropriate colleague's Manager please?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi no can’t provide a picture as was driving but I can give you the registration YT20 UNR

thanks 

Hi @ashmck88,

Thank you for that. I just need a few more details before I can get this reported, so I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to that when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!