Menu
ShidaPenns
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I would like to cancel but talking on the phone is stressful because of my disability (severe mental illn

...ess)

I would much rather just talk by email, is this possible? I have a lot of stress just by default and have to manage it carefully.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I would like to cancel but talking on the phone is stressful because of my disability (severe mental

You could try using the text messaging service or in worst case send a letter by recorded mail.

Text messaging service
07533 051809 (Home Services)

Just text saying you wish to cancel your services.

or in writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I would like to cancel but talking on the phone is stressful because of my disability (severe...

Thanks for the post ShidaPenns.

What is your initial query for the team? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
ShidaPenns
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I would like to cancel but talking on the phone is stressful because of my disability (severe...

I would like to talk about cancelling my service. Or at least downgrading to M200, if you can provide a good enough offer.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The option that isn't the telephone team would be the text team over 0753 305 1809.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos