Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I was upgraded to M100 for free but my bill is higher this month?!

I didn't ask to be upgraded i just had an email stating they were upgrading me for free. bill was normal. i have just got this months bill and I'm being charged more for the package?!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I was upgraded to M100 for free but my bill is higher this month?!

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning, use the option "Thinking of leaving", but again wait times my be long.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I was upgraded to M100 for free but my bill is higher this month?!

Hi Jodiehc

Thanks for posting. I am sorry for the bill confusion. I can see you've since spoke to the team today regarding your account so I do hope all is now fixed 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"