Menu
jkdownie
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I was told I could cancel online

Hi all.

I rang Virgin and discussed my account options.  I wanted to think about the offer and asked the lady 3 times if I could cancel online to which she said yes.  (I couldn't face waiting another hour waiting for them to answer the phone)

Well, for the life of me, I cannot find anywhere online that allows you to follow a cancellation procedure.  Everything says to ring them, which is just so inconvenient.

I guess the lady lied?  Or can anyone enlighten me as to how this is possible online.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I was told I could cancel online

Yes the lady lied and managed to get her bonus for not helping you cancel 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I was told I could cancel online

Hi jkdownie,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for your post, many apologies for our delayed response from here.

It's a shame to hear you're looking to cancel your services - I'm afraid that there is not an option to cancel your services online and I'm very sorry that you were told this. It's not the level of service we aim to provide at all. I will feed this back to both the agent and their manager.

Can you let us know if you have been able to speak with the team again since posting? I'm afraid we are unable to process disconnections or package changes from here, but if you need anything else we'll be more than happy to help.

Beth

0 Kudos