cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to return my equipment but Virgin keep cancelling on the date of collection

PaulG1970
Up to speed

As subject. I left Virgin months ago and have arranged for my equipment to be collected. Today is the 4th time that they have cancelled the collection on the day it was supposed to be collected. I'm sick of waiting for these to be collected and they are gathering dust.

I have also been reminded each time that if I don't return these there will be a fee charged.

Can I start invoicing Virgin for storage?

I have a V6, a Tivo and a Superhub 3

TIA

19 REPLIES 19

Hi @PaulG1970, thank you for your post.

Has the video mentioned by @newapollo helped at all? 

If necessary, you can order more packaging using our pre-paid package request form here

Please pop back to us whenever you're ready.

Regards,
Daniel

@newapollo no the box is physically smaller than the items that need to be returned

x1 Superhub

x1 TiVo

x1 V6

x2 remotes

3x power supplies

PaulG1970
Up to speed

@Daniel_Et as previously mentioned, I cannot use the link to order more packaging as I no longer have an account number as I am no longer a customer

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @PaulG1970 

Please see https://www.virginmedia.com/help/return-or-recycle-equipment? 

The only equipment that you have which VM want returning is the V6 set top box. 

They don't require the Tivo or the hub3.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks @newapollo but the email I was sent requesting the return of the equipment specifically states the serial numbers of the Hub 3 and the TiVo. The serial numbers match my equipment

Cisco is the TiVo

Arris is the V6

Screenshot 2023-05-19 164543.jpg

Hi @PaulG1970, thank you for your response and my apologies for missing that. 

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. 

Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

PaulG1970
Up to speed

Second box has arrived and I will finally be returning the equipment over the weekend

Thanks all for your help

Kind Regards

PaulG1970

Hi @PaulG1970, no problem at all.

Thank you for letting us know.

Regards,
Daniel

PaulG1970
Up to speed

Is anyone able to confirm that these have been received?

Packages were dropped off on May 30th but the Yodel tracking says that they are still en-route

Kind Regards

PaulG

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will pop you over a private message so I can take a look. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.