Menu
CushtyBarney
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I want to change my virgin package Cancel TV

I’ve been trying for 2 months to Cancel my virgin tv. Keep my Virgin Broadband & Home phone line and my Virgin mobile BUT I can’t get through to Virgin media through email, text, landline why doesn’t anyone answer me

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to change my virgin package Cancel TV

Hello @CushtyBarney

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - sorry to understand that you're looking to downgrade your account and have been having issues contacting us. We usuallt do not assist with package changes here on our Community, I am sorry.

If you have our Oopmh package which includes the mobile number and tariff then you will loose that tariff - you can pick a new one from our website and you can transfer your number to that new package separate from the cable account.

For downgrades on your cable account and to get assistance with your new mobile account, you will need to chat with our Customer Care team on 150/03454541111. Please select option 4 from the main menu and then option 2

Keep us posted. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos