cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've phoned in to cancel my service, still getting outstanding bill emails

s_murphy88
Tuning in

Hi, I phoned up Virgin to cancel my account a few weeks ago as I have tried to set up a direct debit multiple times, only for it not to go through.

This resulted in unnecessary late fees and frankly I'm sick of the difficulty in getting anywhere with customer service. I've been pressure sold something once before, and these shoddy business practices make me wonder if they are going to try to scam me out of another months payment. 

I want to make this message post so that there is a paper trail of sorts, as I have yet to receive my final bill. Currently I have 2 months outstanding, but I don't want to pay them in case that gets duplicated on my final bill. The chap on the phone gave me a total figure for my final bill, which I'm sure will be recorded somewhere, I just want to know if this is normal or has something gone wrong with my disconnection?

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi s_murphy88

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of the issues with the direct debit and also that you've cancelled. Was the cancellation more than 30 days ago? If not, this is why you've yet to receive a final bill. Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill