forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Elsig
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I've been waiting for 4 hours. Do they respond at all? (looking to downgrade or cancel)

I've got a chat window open to discuss downgrading my package due to the recent price increase.
I don't use TV/Phone so want to cancel that, but keep broadband. The new customer deal is almost 50% better than the price I currently have.

I started "talking" to customer service at 10:38 this morning. After the customer service representative could not offer any packages without TV/Phone (no idea why!) he passed me on to another team who would look at my situation.

This is TWO HOURS ago.... I understand there will be delays in messages but two hours?
I've been a customer for almost 10 years but i've never had to wait this long for a response. Customer loyalty not worth anything by the looks of it.

Do others have similar issues reaching customer services?

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I've been waiting for 4 hours. Do they respond at all? (looking to downgrade or cancel)

Hi Elsig, 

Thanks for your post on the forums, I am sorry you're having trouble getting through to the downgrades team, we are having an influx of customers contacting our teams.

I am afraid we would not be able to help here on the forums with this particular issue.

However if you are still having issues chatting with someone, you can contact the team on 0345 454 1111, option 1, 4 then 2 again. The best time to call and avoid the call queue is 8am in the morning. Alternatively you can text them via our handy text service on 0753 305 1809. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos