Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I require VAT invoices

Hello,

Like many VM customers, I too need all my future invoices to be VAT invoices. I've been trying to find a way of contacting VM account support but the website keeps directing me to none relevent and unhelpful advice without giving up a means of contacting VM directly.

Help resolving this would be appreciated.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I require VAT invoices

Hi JJ0959

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll happily assist you with this via PM

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for joining me on PM @JJ0959

Just to update the thread, the VAT receipts for future bills have been organised

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @JJ0959

Thanks for your message. Please don't just PM, it needs to be a public message first then on to PM if need be. 

I have checked and it's more than likely your bill was produced immediately after the flag was added thus too late for it to make an impact on this current bill and should be fine for the December bill when that's created. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos