cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to speak to someone at Virgin Media about my contract.

Oldrottenhead
Joining in

I renegotiated my Virgin Media contract on the 10th of August 2023 and spoke with someone at VM directly. I was emailed a contract and verification of my next payment due on the 6th of September of £12.18 with a credit of £22.82 and thereafter a monthly bill of £34.00. 

My bill came in on the 6th of September at £155. I have tried to resolve this but have been unable to actually talk with anyone, only via WhatsApp and have been unable to resolve this. I really need to speak with someone, but have been unsuccessful in the last month after wasting endless hours on WhatsApp, how do I actually talk with someone to resolve this.

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Super solver

Try 0345 454 1111 but you will need the patience of a saint and an iron bladder. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

Barbraella
Superfast
(I have tried 0345 number....it was nearly over the hour so i had to hang up, couldnt take the dreadful music any longer )😡

I have been trying for days to contact someone at Virgin to change my contract before 31st October so no cancellation fees.

I have been phoneing Virgin for days/ hours with no one answering...where are all the Human being ????? is there no one answering phones anymore.

So sick of this change...they automattially change my contract without even asking me..put me on sports channel and movies...which I NEVER watch on Virgin...I am a woman, live alone, and not interested in sport...

I am paying £88.50 a month for watching just 4 channels on the virgin site...I've had to pay for Prime for something to watch!!!!

This is  disgrace !!!

No Customer service at all at the moment......what an awful world we are living in now.

I hope someone will help me from this website, in the past you have been the only people to help me,

Thank you

Barbara
HELP HELP HELP !!!!!!!!!

Hi Barbara, 

Thanks for posting in our Community

I've just replied to your thread here: Need to change my contract

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread  or add anything then just reply to your original thread rather than posting on a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same issue makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs