Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I need to reduce Tv package as loss of earnings due to covid

I need to reduce my tv package as I’m self employed and due to covid 19, I’m out of work.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to reduce Tv package as loss of earnings due to covid

Hey Kelly2828,

Sorry to hear that you are out of work due to the current pandemic.
I would advise you to call our helpdesk on 0345 454 1111. You will need your account number and password for data protection.

Once you get through explain your situation and we may be able to help you.
Please bare in mind that our call centres are mostly shut and we have temporary care agents in place so you may have call waiting times.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can’t get through!!

Thankyou for the phone number and I still cannot get through to an operator about reducing my tv package whilst money is very tight!?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t get through!!

Have you tried to email?

Www.virginmedia.com

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can’t get through!!

There is no email route for contacting customer services.

You could try the text message route:

07533 051809

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos