Menu
Steve1158
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I need to downgrade my package

I am deaf and there is nothing on site to do this without ringing up which I can't how can I do it?

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to downgrade my package

Text Relay Service

RelayUK helps deaf, speech impaired and hearing impaired people to talk to each other over the phone & via an app using the relay service.

To contact us via RelayUK you can download Relay UK app or call us free on 18001 0800 052 2164

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Stagaz
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

doesn't work been trying for months

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stagaz,

You could try the online chat messenger contactus/accounts-and-billing  Scroll down the page band click on the red Message Us icon.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Stagaz.

We don't usually handle package change queries over the forum but as you're having trouble with the accessibility options I'll pop you over a private message and we'll look into this for you.

Thanks, Emily.