Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I need to cancel

I can’t get in touch with the call centre to cancel my broadband as my introduction discount has ended and the £42 is too expensive 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to cancel

Hi Joanmid,

Telephoning is the best method, it also allows you the option to negotiate for a new discounted deal

The call centres are open. You can call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, Options 1,1,4 and 4 (thinking of leaving us) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of cancellation  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Or write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos