Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I need to cancel engineer install at new house keep services at current house

Hi there

house purchase on hold due to Covid 19. Engineer visit booked at new house April 30th. I need to cancel this but keep services at current home for a while. 
I need broadband at current address to work from home - key worker in financial services.

option not available to cancel online. Impossible to speak to VM on phone I got through today they said they were transferring me but I got cut off.

thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to cancel engineer install at new house keep services at current house

Morning sorry to hear that pm me and I should be able to get it cancelled for you will req account and site I'd 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to cancel engineer install at new house keep services at current house

Hi

thanks for responding. I hope you are well.

Current Account number [REMOVED] Area Ref 22 Postcode [REMOVED] - this is where I would like to keep VM services, so I can keep working from home until we start to phase back into the office (no idea when yet).

New Account number (new house) [REMOVED] Area Ref 22 Address Postcode [REMOVED]

Almost completed on house purchase - fell at final hurdle - 2 essential legal docs my solicitor needed are locked in seller's solicitor's office in Manchaster ! I'll have to wait until restrictions start to get lifted and these legal docs can be posted out.

Thanks

Angela

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos