Did you mean: 

I just refered a friend and I haven't had my 50 pound

keoghchris
Joining in

I have just refered a friend and I didn't get my 50 pound 

3 REPLIES 3

Portery
Fibre optic

Refer a friend: Refer a friend: Claim up to £50 for referring a friend to Virgin Media. Friend must purchase eligible products using your unique sharing link or code. Unique code must be used to complete a purchase via telesales channels. All other sales channels excluded from cashback referral programme. Reward paid by BACS or PayPal within 60 days of the end of your friend’s 14-day customer satisfaction guarantee (CSG) period. Reward not payable if friend cancels purchase in CSG period. Reward must be claimed within 12 months.

Have you checked your status 

https://virginmedia.aklamio.com/?source=vmcom_existingcust

virgin media will refer you to these referral partner Aklamio by calling them on 01576 820030 or sending an email to virgin-media@aklamio.com

If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, you can learn more about refer a friend on our help page.

Liwu
Joining in

We have been with virgin now over 12 months refered a friend in May 23 and still haven't received £50. It is just a gimmick to get you to recommend friends and family. Have e mailed virgin but funny how I have never got a response.

Hi there @Liwu 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your refer a friend credit, have you been able to follow the links provided by Portery above and speak to Aklamio about this?