cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have stopped receiving VAT receipts

ndmoses
Joining in

Hi,

I have been receiving VAT receipts by post, but these have stopped being sent. These are usually sent at the start of each month and allow me to make expense claims for my work.

Any help getting the VAT receipts started again would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Neil Moses

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Neil, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issues in the Community.

We're sorry to hear your VAT receipts have stopped lately. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ndmoses, 

Thanks for coming back to me and sticking with me via private message for this one. 

I'm glad I was able to explain things further and put your mind at ease. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ndmoses, 

Thanks for coming back to me in private message again. We only use this when needing to give any personal information, everything else can remain in the public space. 

As mentioned previously, I have already requested the one for May and this one has been generated so you should receive this within the next few days. 

If you have any further issues, pop back here and let me know and we can go from there. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team