Menu
Calvin83-94
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have not received email with breakdown of offer and costingsafter signing up as new customer

I rang after a few hours after signing up as new customer to chase up when id receive an email providing breakdown of services and pricing. Got through on weak phoneline to assistant that couldnt understand english properly then told me my password wrong needed the 8th character but my password only has 7 characters? Then get told I will receive new password in post upto 5 days but i need to view breakdown now as I couldn’t understand the previous assistant when taking out deal over the phone. They dont understand me and i have to keep asking them to repeat what they saying as cant understand their english as contact centre appears to be in India. All confusing have feeling may not receive what i signed upto and pricing will be incorrect aa well

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have not received email with breakdown of offer and costingsafter signing up as new customer

Morning @Calvin83-94

Welcome to the community forum page and thanks for posting this on here. 

Sorry to hear you're already having some trouble with us. 

Just to clarify, in regards to the email, have you double checked your spam and junk mail just in case it is in either one? 

Has there been an update with this? Have you received the email yet? 

Please do let us know so we can have a look into this for you. 

Thanks

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Calvin83-94
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have not received email with breakdown of offer and costingsafter signing up as new customer

Hiya,

i have checked everything from spam to junk nothing. Not a good start as a new customer. The password issue is worrying now as to why virgin have 8 cgaracter digits and i only set up 7 digit character.

Regards

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, just to confirm, do you have any of the package details eg: your account number? Don't post it on here, just want to know if you have it 🙂 

From looking at your account via your forum details, I did see that you did have a previous account but was never actually set up due to a cancelled install. Is this correct? 

Just want to make sure I am looking at the right account. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Calvin83-94
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nothing received no account number.

previous cancelled as salesperson made swift sale and pushed package even though i stated i am tied in with current contracts elsewhere. Salesperson advised can canelled but booked in for installation.

at time of cables being laid on street the on foot sales was very thrusted upon residents in the area

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Morning, 

Thanks for keeping us updated, 

From taking a brief loo at your account, I can see that you have spoken to our team regarding this yesterday, just to clarify, is everything sorted now or do you still need our assistance today? 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

0 Kudos