Menu
Linda306
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been unable to cash a refund cheque and it is now out of date how do I can I request a new one?

Please advise who I contact to have a new refund cheque sent to me - the original is now just out of date and I have been unable to cash this due to poor health.

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I have been unable to cash a refund cheque and it is now out of date how do I can I request a...

Hi there @Linda306 

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome on board! I am so sorry to hear this has happened with your cheque. 

Can I ask how long ago the cheque was issued? 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Linda306
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have been unable to cash a refund cheque and it is now out of date how do I can I request a...

It was issued in December last year - I missed the cut off date by 1 week

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No problem, thank you for letting me know @Linda306

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this and hopefully get another cheque sent back out. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos